Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cate

Yesterday was all all about Kate (maybe I'll do a post about her some day  once all this media silliness has died down (fat chance) but she seems like a nice girl,.. I'm not a great fan of the Monarcy(I'm anglo -irish you see ) but  I did like Wiliam's mum  and I think he's a decent lad  too, so perhaps I'll do a post about her someday as she  seems to have a good sense of style .. but tonight I'll concerntrate on Cate .. as in Cate Archer the main protagonist in the No One Lives Forever games , So far they've made two really good games based on her character I'm hoping for a third , I bought the first game on ps2 which was a mistake as it didn't translate so well onto that portal , (it's bloody hard work in comparrison to other games) I imagine it's a bit more enjoyable on p.c besides seems to have a cooler soundtrack too , Cate's a most Cathy Gale/Emma Peel influenced character , if people behind this game don't make another one of these perhaps a actual Avengers game  might be a option as they certainly captured the style of the show and the humour .. here's a few clips from second game..

No comments:

Post a Comment