Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Avengers Screencaps 30-Season 4 Opening and Closing Credits


Possibly the greatest opening and closing credits in t.v history(but I would say that I'm a bit bias..then again Camberwick Green,Trumpton and Chigerly are hot contenders)It really sticks out in my mind that I saw the chessboard opening when I was about 4 or 5 , I was watching Rainbow or Pipkins (English pre school programme)which was usually followed by Crown Court (A legal drama ) but for some reason it wasn't on that day instead I saw my first Avengers episode , it's unusual that episode as it had the chessboard sequence in colour , I'm sure it would of been a Season 5 Episode as it was in colour Season 5 had no leather whatsoever in opening sequence or in the episode itself  so I wouldn't of recalled that .It is  strange what you remember as a child .This is only the credits sequence so plenty of  screencaps to follow in next few weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment